The role of technology has increased since the pandemic began. Businesses are now leaning towards innovative ways, such as a moderated chat, to organize the way they communicate with the audience on their digital platforms.
It is very important that these virtual gatherings remain organized. This is where the role of chat moderation comes in handy. Moderated chat is one of the 6 chat types of RumbleTalk. It makes sure that a safe and healthy online space is provided, discussions stay on topic, and unwanted conflicts are prevented.
So, to manage the chat better, administrators are appointed as moderators of the chat room. They play a pivotal role in maintaining peace in your online communities, as well as safeguarding the data being shared by different users. Aside from that, moderators also have the right to ban problematic users, approve or reject messages, limit chat room access, or just provide quick solutions as needed.
Here’s a walkthrough of the features you can maximize in the Moderated Chat. Let’s see how it can benefit your business and make your online community a safe and vibrant space.
What can administrators do in a moderated chat?
- Screen Messages – Accept or reject messages before it goes live
- Go Interactive – Increase engagement by using the Q&A or poll feature
- Mute Users using Admin Mode – Keep the focus on your presentation by managing the background noise
- Change the Chat Type – Change your chat to a private one-on-one, social group chat, or paid chat depending on what you need
- Appoint an Administrator – Designate a new admin to moderate the group chat for your website
- Export Transcripts – View your chat history by exporting them in 2 ways
- Block or Filter Words – Ban specific words from your chat to prevent profanity and offensive messages
- Remove Problematic Chatters – Remove spammers or unwanted users to keep your online environment safe
Easily manage your events with smart moderation tools
Hosting an online community event at scale can be less challenging and more efficient when you use the right tools. That’s why Rumbletalk continuously rolls out better features for podcasts, websites, and live events.
RumbleTalk has so much more in store to help you run your online community even better. You can create your account to try our group chat for free!